You may register online for a library card. Please choose the option applying to you and fill out the form. We will notify you once the library card can be picked up in your chosen library.
|Students of HTWK or HMT Leipzig can register with their Student ID for free at Leipzig University Library. Please enquire in person at the service desk.|
Individuals registered with Leipzig University Library may access their library account online.
Log in to your library account to
- Renew loan periods
- Recall items
- Request items from the stacks
- View items you have borrowed and their due dates, your requests and recalled items
- Change your password and address (If your are student of Leipzig University please update your personal data through AlmaWeb. We automatically receive those updates each business day.)
- Set a personal PIN to use the self-service terminals (Please note: If you change your password you will have to set a new PIN.)
- Create lists of titles, save searches
Your default library login is a combination of your library number and your date of birth (DDMMYYYY). Please change this default login into an individual one and set a new PIN. In case you forgot your password please write us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you lost your library card or student ID please contact us as soon as possible to block your account (email@example.com, phone: +49 341 97-30531).